- Thoughts on Corewar...: Brainf*** Interpreter
- :Random: Brainf*** interpreter in Redcode
- Thoughts on Corewar...: Interpreter for RSSB...
- :Random: SUBLEQ interpreter in Redcode
- Thoughts on Corewar...: Call / Return Macros
- Cover Scans of The Core War Newsletter
- The Corewar DynaHill
- '88 Koenigstuhl: Utterer '88
- '88 Koenigstuhl: Moonwipe
- '88 Koenigstuhl: Galling
Friday, 30 January 2009
Here are the latest Corewar updates for January:
Friday, 16 January 2009
Towards the end of last week, Christian Schmidt announced a new Corewar hill, hosted at corewar.info. The Corewar DynaHill is build around a different concept to KOTH and SAL.
The battles are scheduled at regular intervals, regardless of the number of submissions. When battle takes place, the warriors fight their neighbours and move up or down the ranks depending on the number of wins or losses.
The hill is unlimited in size. LP and '94 Standard warriors can be submitted to the same hill. The battle settings are decided from the warriors'
Apparently, the system is similar to the rankings used in Japanese Sumo. To find out more, visit the DynaHill FAQ.
Thursday, 1 January 2009
Here are the latest Corewar updates from December: